Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: General Administration Staff Grade 1
Remuneration: $62,005.66 per annum pro rata plus 11% superannuation
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ451889
The primary purpose of this role is to provide safe handling and transport of food orders to hospital facilities.
This position is responsible for safe driving of delivery vehicle ensuring all traffic regulations are adhered to and always maintain the cleanliness of vehicles, conduct daily checks, and report any malfunction to the Supervisor.
The role assists with packaging, loading, and transporting of food orders to hospital facilities, collection of food trolleys & empty trays from sites within agreed timelines, service agreements and processes.
Why Work for HealthShare NSW?
HealthShare NSW touches the lives of NSW Health employees and patients every single day by delivering services that keep our public hospitals and health facilities running.
Watch Our to learn more about the work we do and the diverse range of roles we have on offer.
We reward our employees with a terrific range of benefits, including:
- Flexible work arrangements: varied start/finish times, part time work and job sharing where applicable
- Hybrid working: enjoy a combination of working from home and the office
- Great leave conditions: enjoy one day off each month as an ADO, annual leave loading (a bonus extra payment of 17.5%) and 14 weeks’ paid parental leave for eligible employees
- Salary packaging and novated leasing: you can access up to $2782 extra per year in your pay
- Wellbeing programs: discounted gym memberships and special rates on private health insurance
- Commitment to career development: Expansive free online training, talent programs, study leave and internal development opportunities to accelerate your career
Please note some benefits may only apply to certain employment types.
- Meet essential requirements as outlined in the
and ensure they are referenced in your cover letter. * All our roles require candidates to have Australian work rights (Australian citizens, permanent residents, valid work visa). Only Australian citizens and permanent residents are considered for permanent roles, and we do encourage those on a visa to apply for our temporary and casual roles.
- This is a NSW Health Category B position. You will be required to complete the
during the recruitment process. Please upload this with your application.
How to Apply
- Click Apply Now at the top of the page
- Attach your resume and provide answers to the Targeted Questions below.
- To find out more about applying for jobs with HealthShare please view our resource:
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with a customer focus approach and NSW Driver’s License to drive delivery vehicle.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills in the use of electronic devices and applications to record information with effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of food safety and work health and safety principles, any previous experience would be highly regarded.
Any role related questions can be directed to the hiring manager James Mcintyre on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are Diverse and Inclusive
We welcome applications from all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTIQ+ community, veterans, carers, and people with disability. If we can offer some support or make some adjustments to our recruitment/interview process to better enable you to shine, please contact the Diversity and Inclusion Team and let us know.
COVID-19 Vaccination Compliance
All NSW Health workers must provide evidence of a COVID-19 primary vaccination course (2 doses) which have been approved or recognised by the Therapeutics Goods Administration (TGA). New applicants must have completed the COVID-19 vaccination course prior to commencement with NSW Health or provide an approved medical contraindication certificate.
Acceptable proof of vaccination is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) Immunisation History Statement or AIR COVID-19 Digital Certificate if received in Australia, or overseas records from a legitimate source.
An eligibility list from this recruitment may be created for future casual, permanent, or temporary full-time or part-time positions within the next 6 months.
Applications Close: Sunday 10th December 2023