- Permanent Part-time and casual positions
- Bathurst, NSW
- Great opportunity to learn new skills
A well-known dental practice in Bathurst NSW, is seeking two new Dental Assistants to join their fantastic team.
The successful candidates will not only receive on the job training from leading professionals in the industry but join a welcoming and friendly environment with a management who support the on-going careers of all their staff.
This opportunity would suit someone highly skilled in customer service who is seeking to take the next step in their career and enter the dental industry or someone who is looking to further their already established experience in the field.
As a self-motivated person who possesses an infectious and vibrant personality.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Working chair-side as the Dentists examine and treat patients in all aspects of general dentistry.
- Preparing the treatment room and equipment ensuring hygiene is maintained at all times
- Ensuring excellent patient care and outstanding level of customer service
- Providing after care support and instruction to patients following operative procedures as per training
- Maintaining adequate stock levels in clinical bays and updating patient medical records as required
- Some reception and administration duties as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Strong experience in a client facing role with a key focus on relationship management and customer service
- Outstanding organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be a motivated individual and encompass the ability to work well autonomously
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Confidentiality and respect for sensitive information
- Strong skills in computers and experience in maintaining databases
- Working with Children Check
- A supportive and collaborative team culture
- Ongoing the job training with industry professionals
- An exciting and diverse role where every day is different
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click “Apply” button to upload your cover letter and resume.
Applicants are encouraged to apply immediately, we will be reviewing applications as they are submitted, therefore, the role may be filled prior to the close date of Wednesday 22nd December, 2021.
*Only successful applicants will be contacted
*Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered
* Applicants must be able to demonstrate work rights in Australia
Part-time hours: 30 – 38 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift