Two Heads Brewing
Are you a passionate chef looking for your next career move? Do you dream of being able to put your creative touch on a high-quality menu that pairs local produce with a unique selection of craft beers?
The Head Chef position at Two Heads Brewing in Bathurst could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Located less than 3 hours west of Sydney, Bathurst is a thriving regional city that offers a laid-back lifestyle and all the conveniences of a big city. If you want to work with a team of committed, likeminded foodies and beer lovers in a beautiful regional setting, we’d like to hear from you.
Two Heads Brewing is a craft brewery, bar and restaurant, serving snacks, lunch and dinner alongside a selection of local wines and beers hand made on site.
The menu is focused on high quality, accessible food that pairs with our range of beers.
The Head Chef will be expected to carry out the following:
– Menu design and costing including function menu
– Ordering of stock and maintaining supplier relationships
– Provide training and support to other staff
– Work autonomously when required
– Manage stock and ensure all items are prepared in a cost effective manner
– Ensure meals are produced in a timely and efficient manner
– Adhere to relevant food safety requirements and ensure hygiene standards are maintained
– Regularly meet with FOH management to discuss operations, weekly functions and menu
This position is a full time, salaried position with work hours to be determined with management.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org