Employment Type: Permanent Part Time 16 hours per week
Position Classification: Clinical Support Officer (Administrative Officer Level 3)
Remuneration: $33.30 – $34.33 per hour
Requisition ID: REQ451547
Position Title: Clinical Support Officer (AO3) – PPT 16 hours p/week – Kirkconnell Correctional Centre
Just the place to grow your career and be part of a valued team delivering care where it’s needed most!
If you’re passionate about delivering healthcare with the greatest impact, then come and join us at Justice Health NSW. Be part of a supportive environment, where you can apply your skills to address complex healthcare needs while broadening your treatment capabilities to maximise patient outcomes.
Justice Health NSW is a challenging yet rewarding place to take your career even further. With industry-leading safety standards, you can focus on doing your best work alongside skilled colleagues while gaining job training to progress your career.
The Clinical Support Officer (CSO) role provides clerical and administrative support to the local healthcare team under the direction and supervision of the Nursing Unit Manager (NUM) and/or Nurse Manager (NM).
Salary & Benefits
Your salary of $33.30 – $34.33 per hour per hour (+ super and leave loading) is just the beginning. You’ll also have access to:
- Additional allowances of up to $1.69 per hour
- Access to salary packaging benefits
- A fitness passport (if you’re eligible)
- Free onsite parking to minimise your commute time
- Fantastic training & education opportunities available
Diversity & Inclusivity
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We employ all ages and genders, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, culturally and linguistically diverse groups, the LGBTQIA+ community, veterans, refugees and people with disability.
Ready to Apply?
The first step is to submit your resume and your answers to the following selection criteria: * Hold or is willing to undertake a Certificate III in Health Administration.
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills that include accurate spelling, good comprehension, confidence in the spoken word and the ability to deal confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
- Possesses ability in word processing, spreadsheet, database software and other computer applications.
- Exhibits strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrates capacity to work under broad supervision and to undertake a diverse range of tasks as an effective member of a team in a high pressure, high volume work environment.
- Demonstrates an understanding and commitment to the values of the Justice Health and Forensic Mental Health Network.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the
2) Find out more about for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Tracy Taylor on Tracey.Taylor4@health.nsw.gov.au
Applications Close: Wednesday, 13th of December – 11:59pm