Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Clinical Psychologist
Remuneration: $105,553.00 – $128,653.00 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ462280
Location: Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 18 Feb 2024 – 11:59pm
Mental Health Drug & Alcohol – Orange
About the role
This role is offered full time, with flexible working hours and the opportunity to take all or part of the hours offered. The successful candidate may have the opportunity to work across a range of adult psychiatric services including inpatient acute, inpatient rehabilitation, and outpatient services. They will be placed within a large team of Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists, and Senior Clinical Psychologists, and have the opportunity to attend internal supervision and training. Internal Supervision for Clinical Psychology Registrars will be included.
This role would suit a Clinical Psychologist or Clinical Psychology Registrar seeking a career change, or someone looking to balance private clinical services with public mental health. This role will be located in one of our adult inpatient Psychiatric units, with an opportunity to support consumers as they transition from acute mental health care, through to rehabilitation, thence community living.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Rebecca Shaw, Psychology Head of Department on (02) 6369 7236 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a