Employment Type: Permanent Part Time – Job share may be considered
Position Classification: Clinical Midwife Educator
Remuneration: $53.71 – $55.45 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ461734
Location: Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 24
Applications Close: 18 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Clinical Midwife Educator
Orange Health Service
About the role
The Clinical Nurse/Midwifery Educator provides clinical education and facilitates clinical knowledge and skill development of nurses and midwives to promote learning and competence in the clinical setting.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Danielle Syme, Midwifery Unit Manager on (02) 6369 2220 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a