WHO WE ARE:
At Bed Bath N’ Table we are in the business of helping our customers’ houses become homes where they can create wonderful and lasting memories with family and friends.
We are looking for Christmas Helpers to join us this season to help make Christmas 2021 the best yet. Whether it’s decorating a Christmas tree or hanging up a festive wreath on the front door, assist our customers to add a joyful addition to every corner of their home. Immerse yourself in the incredible Christmas displays and be inspired by the amazing decorations to brighten up our customers Christmas, and your own (with fabulous staff discounts from day one!).
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR THIS CHRISTMAS?
Christmas Casual Helpers are required to be customer focused with the ability to jump in wherever we need you most. This involves:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Providing a seamless point of sale service that is efficient and engaging
- Operational tasks as required such as unpacking and replenishing stock and executing VM and housekeeping duties
To be successful as a Christmas Helper, you will need to have:
- An ability to provide exceptional customer service
- A passion for customers, homewares and a love of Christmas products
- High energy, confidence and good problem solving skills
- The ability to adapt and work in a fast paced and busy environment
- You must have full availability from 13 December 2021 through to 2 January 2022 including evenings and Boxing Day
Candidates who have great availability over the Christmas period and can work during peak trading times including evenings and Boxing Day will be reviewed favourably!
BED BATH N’ TABLE WILL OFFER YOU:
- Retail experience in a buzzing, fast paced, high volume environment
- Staff discount of 30% off full price items and an additional 15% off reduced items to keep your home looking beautiful this Christmas
- Consideration for ongoing employment opportunities
We would love to hear from you, so please click on the link to Apply Now!
Please note that shortlisted candidates will receive an email to request and complete a video interview which is the final stage of the recruitment process. Due to high volumes of applications, please be aware that it may take a few weeks to move to the next stage of the process. Please check your emails regularly including your junk and spam box for updates on your application.