Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Nurse Manager Grade 3
Remuneration: $68.38 – $69.66 ph (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ459333
Location: Orange, NSW –
Applications Close: 6 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Campus Nurse Manager (Casual Pool)
Mental Health Drug & Alcohol – Bloomfield
About the role
The Campus Nurse Manager is responsible for the 24/7 operation of the campus of the MHDA inpatient services.
The Mental Health Campus Nurse Manager at WNSWLHD will be integral in ensuring each person’s unique journey of recovery will be supported by mental health drug and alcohol clinicians that foster hope, purpose and resilience.
This position sits within the nursing administration of Mental Health Drug and Alcohol, a team of people dedicated to service and system improvements to ensure the delivery of safe, effective, quality nursing care for consumers across all inpatient mental health units.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Sharon McIntyre, Director of Nursing on (02) 6369 8827 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a