Do you want your work to make a difference for NSW?
Together, we create thriving environments, communities and economies.
- Join a highly skilled, supportive, motivated, collaborative team and be prepared to deliver innovative and positive change and improvement in customer experience.
- Permanent full-time opportunity with flexible working arrangements
- Orange or Parramatta location
- Salary relative to experience, and ranges from $106 025 to $117 363 + super
Our Business Operations team within our Shared Services is division is currently seeking to appoint a Business Intelligence Analyst to contribute to creating a world class shared service experience through data driven decision making enabled by thoughtful, well-designed, and easy to use analysis and insight.
The role will provide accurate performance metrics, analysis, reporting and effective advice on the activities of the Shared Services division and when required across the Department.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Contributing to the co-design and implementation of performance reporting frameworks and platforms (including dashboards and reporting)
- Enabling delivery teams to be informed of their performance, including assessing the effectiveness of systems and process improvement initiatives.
- Contributing to the identification and delivery of continuous improvement initiatives across Shared Services and Corporate Services.
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder relationships to enable the timely identification of and development of quantitative and qualitative research and performance metrics on a wide range of business issues.
To succeed in this role, you will have proven experience developing frameworks and undertaking complex data analysis from multiple sources. You will adept at preparing insightful, well-designed, user friendly dashboard and reports. You will thrive working to tight timelines and with competing priorities. You will have drive strong stakeholder relationships and be self-driven to achieve outcomes.
For more information read the full Role Description:
For more information from LinkedIn hit Apply to visit the iworkfor.nsw.gov.au website.
The (DPHI) are building the future of NSW through delivering diverse planning, housing solutions and infrastructure across the state. We strive to be a high-performing, world-class public service organisation that celebrates and reflects the full diversity of the community we serve and seeks to embed Aboriginal cultural awareness and knowledge throughout the department.?
In our inclusive and accessible workplace, differences are embraced, contributions are valued, and everyone has a sense of connection and belonging. DPHI supports various employee affinity groups, practice flexible working, offer job share and workplace adjustments.
If excited by the information above, we look forward to receiving your application, including a copy of your resume and cover letter expressing your interest and suitability for the role.
Applications close Tuesday 20th February 2024 at 11:55PM.
Should you require further information about the role please contact David Underwood, Senior Manager, Senior Manager, Business Operations via or on 0448 583 168.
A recruitment pool may be created for ongoing and temporary opportunities of the same role or role type that may become available over the next 18 months.
Looking for more information or assistance in applying?
Our Diversity team can assist to:
- provide alternative formats to apply
- make adjustments to the recruitment process
- offer information about workplace adjustments and support networks
We encourage people with disability to apply. If you have disability and require more information on adjustments and assistance to apply, contact the Diversity team on (please include reference number).
If you are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander check out to see the work we do and get assistance in applying.
Find us on , , and .
(OR if LinkedIn)
Find us here: