PROJECT COORDINATOR PRINTING INDUSTRY
This role could alternatively be titled as CONTRACTS ADMINISTRATOR, or WORKFLOW COORDINATOR, or CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR, including elements of an ESTIMATING CLERK
ARTIS is a fast-growing family business of bespoke printers located in Bathurst. It’s a young team driven by our vision of providing customers with unique expertise in crafting brand impressions.
We are looking for an experienced PROJECT COORDINATOR to join our team. This new role requires someone with a proven career in the field of project coordination or contracts administration. A background in estimating would help with the with relating the combination of processes and costs for a project.
You have the know-how to operate in a fast-paced environment. You know that success means paying attention to details. You know the thrill of seeing projects completed on time – and within budget – and meeting or exceeding customer’s expectations.
Project coordination is your natural habitat. You enjoy getting things sorted and organized. You especially enjoy planning project timelines and then in meeting them by working with the team in getting things done, and done right, and on time.
You are known as a no-nonsense person. You inspire support from other members of the team. You are solutions driven and can think on your feet when the unexpected happens. You maintain high standards of service quality, safety compliance and holding yourself accountable for good role outcomes.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive salary
- Opportunities for career progression
- Dynamic team with clear business direction and strategy
- Motivated, friendly and professional team with high standards of achievement
- A pleasant working environment
Skills and experience – Experience in the print industry would be an advantage
- You have experience in project management and customer service roles.
- You are skilled in multi project planning and coordinating
- You believe in paying attention to detail
- You have a bias for action and problem solving
- You are a good communicator and enjoy working in a team
- You enjoy winning customers’ confidence and building relationships.
- You are patient in working through complexity to simple workable answers
If you think you fit this profile, then apply in the first instance by email to email@example.com