Akura Pty Ltd
With over 40 years’ experience in the construction industry, Akura specialises in the delivery of engineered building solutions for industrial, commercial and agricultural applications across NSW, ACT, VIC and QLD.
Our focus is on delivering quality projects that are fit for purpose, arrive within budget and ultimately provide the best possible return on investment for our clients.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Akura’s Project Site Controller is a solutions-focused operator who places great importance on effective communication, client management and ensuring the superior management and completion of projects.
With a motivated and confident approach, you are technically experienced in commercial and industrial warehouse construction and enjoy the fact that the role requires you to be out on site amongst the action.
Colleagues say that you are hands on and “sort stuff out and get stuff done”, you’re a team player and have a knack for coordinating to achieve the best out of subcontractors and trades.
Subcontractors, clients and client representatives respect your construction knowledge, have confidence in your ability to take charge, enjoy your collaborative approach along with your genuine interest in delivering solutions.
You are serious about reporting accurately and regularly to management on project threats, status, and budgets along with your ongoing commitment to setting Akura up for a win.
You may have a background as a Site Leading Hand, Site Manager, Foreman, Site Supervisor or Tradie looking for the next step in your career.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Client liaison and management
· Prior experience in commercial and industrial warehouse construction
· The ability and willingness to travel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Understanding of MS Office
· Prior experience in a supervisory role
· Hold all relevant tickets and licenses
· Experience in the management of client RFIs would be an advantage but not essential
· A clear focus on safety and an in-depth understanding of WHS
· Attractive salary
· Ongoing training and development
· Opportunities for progression
· Growing workload
· Dynamic working environment
· Motivated and friendly team