Akura Pty Ltd
The Role [see also attachment]
Akura’s Contracts Administrator is a superb communicator, thrives under pressure and relishes a challenge.
Colleagues say that you are precise, logical and ask questions to determine the facts.
Suppliers, subcontractors and trades work harder for you because you have the ability to build and foster relationships, and happen to be quite the negotiator.
Management applaud your ability to consistently drive costs down across the business.
You are committed, driven and enjoy working in a collaborative, friendly team. Progression is important to you and working in a company that provides a pathway for that progression excites you.
You always follow-up to get things done, regardless of the expectation or complexity of the task and you are a natural when it comes to problem-solving and critical thinking. Ultimately you are solutions minded – ‘can’t’ just isn’t in your vocabulary.
- 10 years’ experience in the Construction industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in a Contract Administration role
- Knowledge of BCA, QA, WHS and Australian Standards
- Strong attention to detail and scoping requirements
- Thrive in a task-driven, fast-paced environment
- Logical, detailed and analytical in your approach
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong leadership capability, specifically with subcontractors
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Driven by consistent results/KPI’s
- A natural at problem-solving, critical thinking and solutions minded
- Could be a Clear pathway for progression into Project Management or Construction Management roles
- Attractive salary specific to your level of experience and qualifications
- Dynamic, driven and friendly team committed to individual and group growth and success
- User friendly new modern work environment