Akura pty ltd
This is a fabulous opportunity for a passionate and motivated Human Resources Coordinator. Your responsibilities will span across recruitment, onboarding, admin and reporting, HR programs and special projects. This newly created position will be based in Bathurst, NSW.
Akura is a leading construction and property development company providing industrial property solutions for over 45 years. With a passion to excel in client satisfaction, we’re focused on setting new benchmarks for industrial warehousing, factory space and agricultural infrastructure projects across NSW, ACT & Victoria.
We are a family-owned company, with strong values, a progressive culture and with significant largescale projects in our pipeline of work.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Delivery of the Human Resources strategic plan
- Coordination of the recruitment & onboarding processes
- Maintaining up to date job descriptions
- Handling all HR related documentation
- Research and coordinate training programs
- Being first point of contact for staff on people-related queries
- Driving our culture
- 3+ years’ experience in Human Resources field
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Strong attention to detail and well organised
- Love liaising with people at all levels
- Positive, self-motivated and like a challenge
- Happy to help out where needed
- Excellent communication skills
If this exciting opportunity sounds right for you, please send through your application. If you would like further information, please call Cathy Morgan, Executive Assistant on 0438 557 083