Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Health Manager Level 1
Remuneration: $81,581.00 – $108,532.00 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ454014
Location: Bathurst or Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 2 Jan 2024 – 11:59pm
Administration Team Leader – Virtual Rural Generalist Service
Western Virtual Directorate – Bathurst or Orange
About the role
This role will provide a broad range of high-level administrative services to the Virtual Rural Generalist Service, the Operations Manager, and the wider team, to enable focus on achievement of the unit’s program of work and efficient delivery of business operations as this exciting service continues to grow.
The Virtual Rural Generalist Service (VRGS) is a 24hr service, operated by a dedicated team of generalist doctors who provide medical care to patients in all rural hospitals in Western NSW Local Health District. The VRGS is a support service for local medical and nursing staff.
The VRGS doctors work either face-to-face or via telehealth to provide medical services:
· Where there is no doctor working locally
· To ensure ongoing care when the local doctor is not available
· To provide local doctors a break when they need it.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Ben Chiarella, Operations Manager – VRGS on 0408 266 646 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a