NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Employment Type: Casual
Position Classification: Administration Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $33.30 ph (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay
Requisition ID: REQ460922
Location: Canowindra NSW, and Eugowra NSW NSW – Find out more
Applications Close: 01 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Canowindra and Eugowra Multi-Purpose Service
About the role
This role provides administration and clerical support to the manager and team to facilitate smooth operation of the service/ unit/ facility.
You will be required to work across both Canowindra and Eugowra Multi-purpose Services as well as Canowindra Community Health.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
To apply for this role:
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Matthew McGrath, Health Service Manager on 02 6364 4301 or at Matthew.Mcgrath@health.nsw.gov.au for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards
- For more information, visit a Guide to Employment with WNSWLHD