Employment Type: Temporary Full Time (12 month contract – job share considered)
Position Classification: Trainee Year 12 Level A
Remuneration: $27,317.34 – $40,306.68 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ460092
Location: Bathurst, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38 hpw
Applications Close: 12 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Administration Officer – Trainee
Bathurst Health Service
About the role
The Administration Officer (Trainee) will work as part of the administrative team within the Bathurst Hospital/Community Health developing the knowledge and skills to work effectively within a health service setting, while studying a relevant administration course, gaining experience in a range of employment and career opportunities within the Health Sector.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Karen Deal on 02 6330 5336 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a