Employment Type: Permanent Full Time / Permanent Part Time – Job share will be considered
Position Classification: Administrative Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $33.30 – $34.34 per hr (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ458067
Location: Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: Various
Applications Close: 12 February 2024 – 11:59pm
Administration Officer – Medical Imaging
Orange Health Service
About the role
Here is an exciting opportunity to join the medical imaging administration team on a permanent basis. There are multiple permanent vacancies and job share will be considered.
These roles provide high quality administrative support in a very busy environment, working closely with patients, doctors, and the rest of our large department. Primary duties include customer service and general reception, telephony, data entry, general clerical tasks, and appointment scheduling & management. There will also be opportunity to type radiology reports – previous medical transcription experience would be beneficial.
If you are highly organised, have exceptional communication skills and love working in a fast-paced team setting we would love to hear from you.
Come and join our team in delivering first class imaging services to Orange and surrounding communities!
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Daniel Ryan on (02) 6369 3573 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
For more information, visit a