NSW Government Western NSW Local Health District
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Admin Officer Level 3
Remuneration: $66,027.58 – $68,085.5 pa (+ superannuation + salary packaging options are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ453269
Location: Orange, NSW – Find out more
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 5 Feb 2024 – 11:59pm
Administration Officer Level 3 – Flexible Assertive Treatment Team (FACT)
Mental Health Drug & Alcohol – Orange
About the role
The administration officer at the Curran Centre provides administrative and clerical support to the manager and team, to facilitate smooth operation of service.
This team sits within the community of Orange which facilitates access to a broad range of clinical and non-clinical services to enable people to establish, re-establish or reclaim a hopeful and meaningful life in the community.
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the WNSWLHD website.
To apply for this role:
- Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
- Upload your current resume
- Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Suzanne Kerwick, on (02) 6369 2030 or at Suzanne.Kerwick@health.nsw.gov.au for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
- All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under GSE Rule 26. Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
- This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
- Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
- To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit NSW Public Health System Awards
- For more information, visit a Guide to Employment with WNSWLHD