Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Admin Officer Level 4
Remuneration: $69,840.79 – $71,439.54 pa (+ superannuation + are available to reduce your taxable income and increase your take-home pay)
Requisition ID: REQ459286
Location: Orange, NSW –
Hours Per Week: 38
Applications Close: 1 Feb 2024 – 11:59pm
Administration Officer – Geriatric Medicine
Service Delivery Directorate – Orange
About the role
The Geriatric Medicine Administration Officer is responsible for the efficient and effective support of the geriatric medicine service across the WNSWLHD. Based in Orange, the position will support FTF clinics at Orange Health Service, as well as collate and provide appropriate documentation for the telehealth component of the service across the District, enabling the delivery of high standards of care for clients and their families.
The aged care teams and programs have a strong commitment to advocacy, restorative care and reablement back to wellness and independence. This position will enjoy cooperation and support within the larger team and can expect significant challenges in responding to a growing ageing population requiring assistance from this service.
To find out more about the role click to view the
A career with Western NSW means you can challenge yourself, make an impact and shape the future of rural health. To explore the benefits of a career in our Local Health District, visit the .
To apply for this role:
· Click ‘Apply’
· Create a profile in the Recruitment & Onboarding (ROB) System or sign in using your existing login
· Upload your current resume
· Answer the selection criteria
Role-related enquiries: Please contact Janet Shields, Aged Care Program Manager on (02) 6369 8725 or at for more information.
Additional information for applicants:
· All suitably qualified Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply for this position. This is a targeted position under . Where possible, affirmative action will be applied to support employment of eligible persons.
· This recruitment may be used to create an Eligibility List for similar roles in the future (ongoing or temporary) that may arise in the next 18 months.
· Western NSW is committed to creating a safe and accessible workplace that promotes diversity, inclusion and belonging. As a vibrant and diverse region, rich in community and culture, we welcome applications from all people to build a respectful workplace dedicated to delivering the best health outcomes for our community.
· To find out more about the remuneration and conditions, visit
· For more information, visit a