This opportunity offers:
- Ongoing employment
- Full time role & 35 hour working week
- Attractive annual salary $71,648 – $77,889 p.a. plus 11% superannuation
- Location: Albury (hybrid/flexible working arrangements considered)
An exciting opportunity is available to join the South Western Area Command People and Business Team. In this internal and external customer facing role you will provide administration support across the People and Business function.
As our ideal candidate, you will have experience in:
- Providing administration and governance support to a diverse organisation
- An appreciation and understanding of a volunteer based community service
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please access the and our .
Note: As per the role description, candidates are required to meet minimum essential requirements. If you do not meet the essential requirements for this role, your application may not progress to shortlisting.
Why work for us?
Corporate uniform available
Attractive leave entitlements including 4 weeks annual leave per year, plus more
Free access to our Member Assistance Program (MAP) for all RFS members, and their immediate family
Salary packaging options available
One ‘Agreed Absence’ leave day per calendar month
Ongoing learning and professional development programs
The RFS is a Registered Training Organisation and you will have access to various internal courses
Looking for more information?
Why not reach out to our role expert Sally Finlay, People and Business Coordinator, for a confidential chat on 02 6022 6900.
If you’re interested in joining the NSW RFS:
To be considered for this opportunity, you must submit your application via , and attach:
- A cover letter addressing how you meet the essential requirements of the role, outlining your suitability and why you are interested in this opportunity;
- A resume including two current/recent professional referees (Please include email address and contact number)
Please submit your application no later than 11:59pm Sunday 18 February 2024.
- We value a diverse and inclusive workplace and actively promote the employment of women, people with a disability, Aboriginal people, LGBTIQA+ and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- The recruitment process may involve a range of assessment activities to determine your capabilities for the role (aligning to the
). The is designed to help job applicants understand and use the NSW Public Sector Capability Framework when applying for jobs with the NSW government. Additional checks for successful applicants will include referee checks and criminal history checks. * A
may be created through this recruitment process.
Learn more about how NSW RFS members support communities across NSW below
Vacancy Reference: R24/059
Keep up to date with the RFS on our socials
This may not be the role for you, however you can check out other vacancies in the RFS , or consider with your local Brigade.