Tallangatta Meat Processors
Are you reliable, committed, on time and have a positive work attitude?
If YES, we have an exciting opportunity for you. TMP has a long and proud history in the Australian Meat Industry, is family owned and operated for over 40 years.
We are hiring qualified Meat Worker (Boner, Slaughterman, Knife Hands, Butcher, Slicer, Labourer) to join our team in Tallangatta, Victoria. We offer you a permanent job with proper industry training and supportive management. You will be a valued team member working in a fast-paced environment that focuses on safety and well-being.
Your responsibilities are:
- Boning and Slicing
- Slaughtering tasks across the production floor
- Trimming of defects or contamination as directed by Meat Inspectors
- Separating and / or handling offal at the eviscerating table
- General labouring on production line
- Maintaining high hygiene standards throughout all processes
- Follow all OH&S procedures and policies
What is in for you?
- Attractive Work-Life-Balance with convenient morning shifts
- Monday – Friday work with possible O/T
- Competitive above award rates
- Countryside living away from the hustle and bustle
- Employee discounts
What do you need to bring?
- Great attitude and willingness to work
- Proven experience within the meat industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality requirements
- Ability to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Ability to work in a diverse team with varying backgrounds, knowledge, and experience
- Q-fever and Covid-19 vaccination proof
- Ability to pass Alcohol & Drug testing
If you believe to be the right candidate, please send your resume under specification of your possible starting date by hitting the apply button or contact us for more information on +61 2 6071 2240.