NSW Rural Fire Service
We are looking to substantially expand our mental health services team, to ensure the best quality support is available to our RFS volunteer and staff members now and into the future. This means making sure we have dedicated, accessible professionals across the State.
We have several exciting opportunities available for qualified professionals who are keen to make a real difference, through critical incident support, short-term counselling services and referral pathways to care, and holistic and proactive health and wellbeing programs.
- 4 x Senior Psychologists (Tamworth, Cowra, Moruya, Albury)
- 3 x Psychologists (Tamworth, Cowra, Albury)
- Graduate Psychologists eligible for Provisional Registration with the Psychology Board of Australia (AHPRA) are encouraged to apply for the Psychologist roles available.
- Professional development and registration will be supported, aligned to essential qualifications for the roles.
- Rostered ‘on-call’ after hours duties will be a requirement for these roles.