Based at Visy Board in Wodonga, an opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Corrugator Shift leader who has experience in corrugator & cutoff operational roles to join and support our manufacturing team. Ideally you will have proven experience managing and communicating with teams to build a high performance culture to ensure optimization of machine efficiency and performance to ensure all KPI’s are achieved as a minimum. All whilst complying with all site OHS, Quality and manufacturing procedures.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing, Providing leadership & Training to a crew of 7-8 workers
- Machine operating and relief operating
- Ensuring production schedule and productive goals are achieved for each shift
- Contribute to the plant preventative maintenance program
- Implementing and delivering outcomes to the Continuous Improvement Programs
- Managing & Providing leadership to a crew of 7-8 workers
- Adherence and Monitoring of the Quality System
- Compliance with all OHS&E requirements and site policies.