Circular Plastics Australia (CPA)
About this opportunity
As the “ambassador of first impressions”, the role of Site Administrator will be the first point of contact to for all visitors and employees at the new manufacturing facility, playing an important role in ensuring the seamless operation of the site office.
Working within a supportive and energetic team environment, this role will report to the Site Manager and will be responsible for providing administrative support, including day-to day general office duties, reception as well as coordination of various events and training days.
You will thrive in the opportunity to “set the tone” in delivering a quality, end to end, positive experience to a broad range of internal and external stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- General reception and office management duties including answering phones, booking couriers, ordering, and replenishing supplies across the site, welcoming visitors, and booking meetings
- Processing of invoices and purchase orders via SAP, data entry and filing as required
- Organise and coordinate training days, site events and tours as well onboarding/induction of new employees as required
- Supporting Site Manager with preparation of documents and presentations using MS Office suite
- Manage end-to-end administration requirements
Collaborative and pro-active in your approach, you are someone who takes great pride in delivering high levels of customer service and will see this as a great platform to establish a strong career pathway with a large fast-paced organisation.
Your skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you’ll have:
- SAP experience is ideal/MS Office 365 (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Experience within a manufacturing (FMCG) or distribution environment would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated customer service focus with the ability to build effective professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Outlook, Excel and Word) and the ability to pick up new systems easily
- Strong attention to detail and level of accuracy along with a commitment to high quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to be organised, prioritise work, and manage time effectively.
The safety of ALL employees of CPA comes FIRST! We are a large, geographically diverse organisation and to date, we have been unflinching in our commitment to adopting a strong approach to controlling the risk of COVID-19 in our workplaces. We will continue to move in line with Industry best practice and government direction, and it is likely, that in time we will also require vaccines in this workplace.