QUALIFIED OR EXPERIENCED BAKERS AND PASTRY COOKS
Are you looking for a tree change? Are you a qualified tradesman, or have extensive experience in the industry? Read on to see why you should apply for the positions available at Earlyrise Baking Co.
- Based in Dubbo NSW
- Full time positions available
- Ability to grow with a progressive and expanding company
- Great friendly working environment
- Above award wage
With a history steeped in family tradition, Earlyrise Baking Company is owned and operated locally by fourth-generation baking family, the Stevensons. Brothers Bill, Rob and John can trace their baking history back to 1918 when their grandfather, Aussie Stevenson, established his first bakery.
People are our passion. We are dedicated to growing our staff through strong family values. Our management team and staff are dedicated to servicing our customers with the highest quality products, baked using traditional recipes. We ensure only the finest local ingredients are selected from regional Australian farmers where possible, to hand-create the highest quality baked goods. From the Cape York Peninsular to the snowfields of the Perisher Valley, you can find our range of products in selected local supermarkets, service stations, cafes or convenience stores across the Australian eastern seaboard.
As part of our team, you will be working in our production facility in Dubbo that uses the latest technology and state-of-the-art machinery. We are predominantly day bakers, working on a 7-day rotating roster and are looking for Bakers trained in Industrial Plant Baking and/or Artisan Baking and skilled Pastry Cooks for our Pie and Cake departments. It is important to us that our people are passionate about their profession and craft and enjoy sharing knowledge with their team, including training and mentoring apprentices and team members.
With knowledge, experience, qualifications and passion for the industry, you’ll be the special ingredient that makes our workplace the best in the region. Of course, you’ll also use your practical skills to make sure the highest quality baked goods are ready just when our customers need them.
Essential to this position
- Trade Qualified – Certificate 3 in Retail Baking, or extensive experience in your field
- A real passion for quality and consistency
- Sound knowledge of all aspects of food safety and hygiene
- Proven ability to meet daily deadlines for production
- Availability for a 7 day rotating roster
- Physically fit and able to move quickly and stand for long periods
- Good maths and literacy skills
- Willingness to take instruction and feedback on performance
- Team player
- Willingness to train and support Apprentices
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated to succeed
- Strong support for, and use of, Work Health & Safety principles
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jill for more information on 02 6884 6878